We offer numerous opportunities for yoga teachers to fulfill their Yoga Alliance continuing education requirements as an accredited yoga school and Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider.
SMART SEQUENCING & ASSIStS w/ Suzanne Nagel & Mary Malone
sat & sun 1/21 & 1/22/2023
TIME: 12PM - 7pm
As yoga teachers, we are constantly mining the well of inspiration. In order to create meaningful and intelligent sequences, we must be inspired and cultivate skills that will help us to create classes that will connect with our students. This immersive weekend will elevate & transform your sequencing and cueing skills. Using the sequencing methodology created by Suzanne Nagel, you will learn why some classes feel good in the body and some do not. You will learn how to intuitively create sequences that are intelligent and creative. The course will cover a wide range of topics from modifications and transitions to peak poses, inclusivity and playlists. From the training you will gain:
- a framework to guide your sequencing as well as sequencing techniques
- guidance on how to adapt sequences day to day and week to week.
- how to include mobility and stability in your sequence
- exploration of embodied movement
- an opportunity to create your own sequence and receive individual feedback on it
- learn assists to help your students and inform their practice
YOUR INVESTMENT: $275
COURSE IS TWO DAYS
OM LOUNGE TRAINING GRADUATES RECEIVE DISCOUNT- $195
NOTE: Attendees must have a 200 hour yoga training certificate to attend this training.